[Rcicr-users] ColMeans question

Daniel Albohn d.albohn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 00:48:02 CET 2014

Hello all,

I’m attempting to analyze the data for a RC study using two base images. When I run the generateCI2IFC command, I get the following error:

Error in colMeans(weighted):
	‘x’ must be an array of at least two dimensions

In my response data file I have four columns: 1) Subject_nbr (numerical), 2) Face (stim number presented), 3) Sex (gender of the stimulus presented), and 4) correct (1 or -1 based off of participant response).

Full script reproduced below. Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Dan

library(rcicr)
base_face_files<- list('OldM'='And_OldM.jpg', 'OldF'='And_OldF.jpg')

library(rcicr)

baseimage1 <- 'And_OldM'
baseimage2 <- 'And_OldF'

rdata <- 'rcicrdata.Rdata'

responsedata <- read.csv('rcicrdata.csv')

ci <- batchGenerateCI2IFC(responsedata, 'Sex', 'Face', 'correct', baseimage, rdata)

Daniel Albohn
Email <mailto:d.albohn at gmail.com>  | (484)332-7688