[RQt-devel] qtbase supports (and requires) Qt5

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 05:42:47 CET 2013

I'm interested in testing but have not got time for it yet (if anyone
knows how to build Qt5 on OS X Mavericks using homebrew, please let me
know). BTW, I suggest at least add a tag to the commit where the
support for Qt4 went away, since it is not trivial yet to install
Qt5.2 beta under OS X and Linux.

Regards,
Yihui
--