[RQt-devel] consulting opportunity -- C++/Qt-R interface

Richard Kittler richard.kittler at revolutionanalytics.com
Tue Mar 1 01:38:22 CET 2011

Hi.  John Verzani suggested I email this forum.  I'm with Revolution
Analytics and we are looking to contract with someone who has expertise in
the C++/Qt-R interface including graphics for a commercial consulting
project.   The project involves extending the C++/Qt frontend we built for
the gsDesign R package and need someone with experience in above areas.  The
project will begin in the next couple of weeks and last about 2 months.
Please let me know if you'd have interest.

http://www.revolutionanalytics.com/why-revolution-r/case-studies/Merck-Optim
izes-Critical-Drug-Development-with-Revolution-Analytics-gsDesign-Explorer.p
hp

Thanks.

-- Rich

Richard Kittler