[RQt-devel] unable to draw lines/segments with width>1

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 01:59:31 CEST 2011

I'm using the latest version of qtpaint from the github repository.

Just now I tested on my home laptop and the line width still works. I
know it also works on Di's Macbook.

I will reinstall R 2.12 tomorrow on the school laptop and see what happens.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>