[RQt-devel] qtpaint automatically manages plot borders?

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Wed May 26 23:23:39 CEST 2010

Moving this over the qtinterfaces list.

It's not a good idea to draw axes inside the plotting area. It may be that
Qt, due to some sort of precision/rounding error, will some times clip
primitives drawn on the very edge of the item.

The recommended way to implement an axis is to use the layout functionality,
described in the vignette.

Michael