[RQt-devel] QGLFramebufferObject: Framebuffer incomplete attachment.

Tengfei Yin yintengfei at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 01:19:46 CEST 2010

Yes,your idea can solve the problem of detecting different hardware and
toggle cache automaticlly, could be placed on the top of our package.

But I still have a concern that sometime turning off cache make interactive
graphics slow, not quite responsive(there is a case in my demo here), which
means although users with integrated graphic could run the demo, but it
could be slow sometimes. I am just wondering, do we have to leave it that
way or is it still possible for integrated graphic users to turn on cache in
some other way?

Regards

Tengfei

--