[Phylobase-devl] checking readNexus

François Michonneau francois.michonneau at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 02:13:06 CET 2012

These warnings are generated by NCL as, by default, it only reads strictly
compliant NEXUS files which should include a TAXA block. However, we enable
the option to read "relaxed" NEXUS files that may omit the TAXA block which
generates the warnings. We might be able to silence them if needed. I don't
really have strong feelings either way.

  -- François