[Phylobase-devl] Fwd: Re: CRAN packages phylobase and adephylo

Brian O'Meara bomeara at utk.edu
Thu Nov 10 07:58:45 CET 2011

Inspired by this exchange, I just noticed that one of my packages, RBrownie
was also pulled from CRAN. Nice to know.

Brian

Brian O'Meara
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
U. of Tennessee, Knoxville
http://www.brianomeara.info

Students wanted: Applications due Dec. 15, annually
Postdoc collaborators wanted: Check NIMBioS' website
Funding wanted: Want to collaborate on a grant?
Calendar: http://www.brianomeara.info/calendars/omeara