[Phylobase-devl] adephylo/phylobase issue

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Nov 7 10:55:37 CET 2011

Hi Ben,

hmm... that's odd, I need to check if there's a typo in my email address. I only received an automatic email warning me of an issue with windows binaries in the devel version of R, and replied I'd fix this within a couple of weeks.

I'll fix this today. Sorry that the problem bounced back at you.

How are you anyway?

All the best

Thibaut