[Phylobase-devl] FW: adephylo phylo4d

François Michonneau francois.michonneau at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 17:08:10 CET 2011

Hello,

  I just committed 0.6.3 to R-forge which should fix a bug related to
the error message described by Thibaut.

  By default, phylobase treats data labels that only contain numbers to
represent the internal node numbers (i.e., the numbers found in the edge
matrix). Thus, in the case described you need to invoke the option
rownamesAsLabels=TRUE:

tre <- read.tree("tre.txt")
dat <- read.table("tipdata.txt", header=TRUE, row.names=1)
x <- phylo4d(tre, dat, rownamesAsLabels=TRUE, match.data=TRUE)

  However, this dataset revealed a bug as tips labeled "0" were
considered the root. This is now fixed.

  Let me know if you encounter any other difficulties.

  Cheers,
  -- François