[Phylobase-devl] Fwd: phylobase query

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Thu Jul 15 16:10:11 CEST 2010

  Jasper:

  sorry to take so long to get back to you.
   yes, we have an error in the 64-bit windows build: I can't get the
release version to build on win-builder (the server that the R team
maintains for cross-building), and oddly enough in the CRAN package
check summary the relevant entry is just blank.

  A short term fix, if you're desperate and if you don't need the NCL
import capabilities, would be to extract the .R files from the source
(.tgz) package and source() them.  Otherwise, we'll work on this and
keep you posted ...

  cheers
    Ben Bolker

Jasper Slingsby wrote:

> [...]

*** NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES:
***   bbolker at gmail.com , bolker at math.mcmaster.ca
bolker at ufl.edu / people.biology.ufl.edu/bolker
GPG key: people.biology.ufl.edu/bolker/benbolker-publickey.asc