[Phylobase-devl] data.frame issue

Conrad Stack stack at psu.edu
Thu Aug 5 22:32:13 CEST 2010

No, no problems, sorry I missed that.  Having it as FALSE by default would
work for most things I do, but perhaps other people might prefer it to be
TRUE?

Also, on an unrelated topic I have been using phylobase for a while now and
thought it would be great if, until multiphylo4(d) is implemented, S4
methods operating on lists of phylo4(d) objects could include generics for
the 'list' datatype (where just the first tree in the list is used).

Thanks!
Conrad

Conrad Stack
PSU Department of Biology