[Phylobase-devl] Nexus class library v2.1 finally has some documentation about what has changed since v2.0

François Michonneau francois.michonneau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 01:09:30 CEST 2010

Hello all,

  I think we are ready for a new CRAN release of phylobase. Since 0.5
(and 79 commits later), the main changes are:
- update to the newest NCL and new approach in the way we build NCL
- readNexus works well and has a few new functionalities
- labels don't have to be unique
- there are global options that can be accessed and modified with
phylobase.options()
- number-like labels are now imported as numeric if
check.node.labels="asdata"
- there is a new nData method that indicates how many data sets are
associated with the tree
- checkTree builds and returns messages consistently

  What do you think? Are there any bugs/functionalities that should be
addressed before a new CRAN release?

  Cheers,
  -- François