[Phylobase-devl] phylobase out!

Peter Cowan pdc at berkeley.edu
Sun Nov 1 20:09:05 CET 2009

Everyone,

phylobase appears to be propagating to the CRAN mirrors now (it's
already available at: <http://cran.at.r-project.org/>).  It took a
little longer than planed because R-forge only allows you to submit a
package after it's built as a nightly.  Appears someone decided to
write a package "phybase" and release it about a month ago...

I'm really impressed w/ all the changes we've made since our last
version (0.4).  The svn log was over 2000 lines and the NEWS file is
pretty hefty.  I did my best to translate from the commit messages to
NEWS items, so hopefully I got everyones changes in there.

Who wants to write up an announcement for r-sig-phylo?

Peter