[Phylobase-devl] Summer of Code project idea needs mentor

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at duke.edu
Mon Mar 23 17:34:01 CET 2009

Hi all - the Summer of Code project idea "Optimizing phylogenetic
data representation in R" doesn't have mentor assigned yet - I
understand that Steve can't be primary mentor, but I wasn't sure
whether Peter would actually be willing to do this.

Peter & Steve - can I put you down for this in the primary and
secondary, respectively, mentor slots for this idea?

	-hilmar

: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:- hlapp at duke dot edu :