[Phylobase-devl] Summer of Code ideas (was: a graphics challenge)

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at duke.edu
Sat Mar 21 00:30:34 CET 2009

On Mar 20, 2009, at 7:15 PM, Peter Cowan wrote:

> Do I need to be on a special mentors list?

Yes - add yourself with hyperlink to the 'Mentors' section on the
ideas page, and please subscribe as soon as you can at
https://lists.nescent.org/mailman/listinfo/phylosoc

Also, we'll need a degree of difficulty (new item for this year, so
that's probably why it wasn't there in the copy&paste).

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:- hlapp at duke dot edu :