[Phylobase-devl] a graphics challenge ...

Peter Cowan pdc at berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 11 05:30:40 CET 2009

As a former student myself, I'd be willing to help mentor this time
around.

What types of projects would move phylobase forward?  A parser for one
of the xml phylogeny formats?  Metadata support?  Multi-phylo4?
Tighter integration with NCL? Rewrites of performance sensitive
methods in C? A testing framework for the package?

Other ideas?

Peter