[Phylobase-devl] Rcpp and OS X compiliation

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at duke.edu
Tue Dec 15 21:54:06 CET 2009

On Dec 15, 2009, at 3:26 PM, Brian O'Meara wrote:

> PKG_LIBS=/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/library/Rcpp/lib/
> i386/libRcpp.a: No such file or directory"
> [...]
> even though /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/library/Rcpp/
> lib/i386/libRcpp.a clearly exists on my system:

Is it a given that libRcpp.a is of the right architecture, and has
been compiled with a compatible compiler version?

I've sometimes got these things when it turned out after some digging
that that was not the case (even though the library itself was there).

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:- hlapp at duke dot edu :