[Phylobase-devl] Aug. virtual hackathon

François Michonneau francois.michonneau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 01:58:41 CEST 2009

> Just to get an idea of possible problems, I found a small bug in both
> branches:
> - in trunk: the tree and the tip labels are matched correctly with their
> data but not the labels from the data
> - in fm-branch: data labels are matched with their data but are not
> aligned with the tree.
> (I made this observation only by looking at the position of olivacea)
>
> Also in both, the option "show.node.label" doesn't seem to work.

Sorry... I just realized that I wasn't using the correct version. So,
what I wrote above is partially wrong.

There is a bug in the way phylo4d object are displayed but it's the same
thing for both trunk and fm-branch. See bug #568.

In addition, it doesn't seem there is any problem with
"show.node.label" (in both version) contrarily to what I wrote...

Sorry to clog your inboxes...

   -- François