[Phylobase-devl] Aug. virtual hackathon

Jim Regetz regetz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 3 23:11:58 CEST 2009

This sounds great - I'm definitely interested. I don't expect to have
any major schedule conflicts in the next month, so this is a good time.

I wasn't able to commit the RUnit tests before embarking on a busy July
of traveling, so that's still on my plate. I also have some notes on a
few unresolved issues I've encountered while working with phylo4d
objects, but I'll have to dust them off and remind myself of the details
before saying anything useful about that.

Cheers,
Jim