[Phylobase-devl] Aug. virtual hackathon

Peter Cowan pdc at berkeley.edu
Sat Aug 1 21:29:48 CEST 2009

phylobase devs,

Last December, we had a very successful virtual hackathon.  However,
development has stalled since then.  Would folks be interested/willing
to participate in a hackathon in the next month, focused on preparing
the package for a release to CRAN?  The school year is looming so I
suspect for many the sooner the better, though ESA is this week, which
will keep at least Steve occupied.

* If you are able, what are the best days for you?

* What needs to be done before we can submit the package to CRAN?  How
long do you expect they will take?

Personally I'm free anytime.  I need to finish up some changes I've
started with the plotting functions, I suspect it will take me a day
or two wrap them up.

Peter