[Phylobase-devl] use of phylobase

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at duke.edu
Fri Oct 31 02:53:06 CET 2008

Hi all,

apparently it's not possible to track access, commit, or download
statistics through the R-forge site (just got a response to the ticket
I filed; apparently the system is known to be broken, and there are no
resources currently to try to fix it).

Does anyone have a sense for how many people use phylobase, be it
development or production?

If you don't know for others but do use it yourself, could you drop me
a brief note saying for what purpose (no explanations, just whatever
you want to name it, such as development, analysis, package
dependency, or whatever).

We (NESCent) are finalizing our grant renewal and some stats for
assessing the impact of this package would be useful.

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:- hlapp at duke dot edu :