[Phylobase-devl] phylobase does not build

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Fri Feb 29 19:58:39 CET 2008

   Hmmm.  What platform?  MacOS?  Can someone else try it?
   (checks/builds/installs OK on Linux ...)

   by the way -- when building I get a sort of a warning,

   In method for function "[": expanding the signature to
include omitted arguments in definition: j = "missing",
drop = "missing"

   We can probably fix this without too much trouble.

   Ben