[Phylobase-devl] labeling order

Marguerite Butler mbutler at hawaii.edu
Wed Dec 24 20:17:00 CET 2008

Hi Guys,

Not sure what has happened, and I realize I may not understand. But I
don't think it's a good idea to have different positional orders for
edge matrix, labels, ID's, etc. I think that would make it really
difficult for programmers to understand what is going on. Please see
my response in the longer thread "vote for arguments"

Merry Christmas.
Marguerite