[Phylobase-devl] misc.

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at duke.edu
Thu Dec 18 03:18:07 CET 2008

On Dec 16, 2008, at 11:32 PM, Steven Kembel wrote:

> Noon eastern on Thursday works for me for a virtual meeting.

Works too for me. Is that mean as the kick-off, or as the mid-way
touch base for the day, or both, depending on which coast you are?

> Hilmar mentioned implementing NeXML support in phylobase as a possible
> target. I think the feature request for metadata/annotation slot
> implementation for phylo4 and phylo4d objects should try to follow
> existing metadata/annotation standards as implemented in things like
> NeXML rather than coming up with another format, so I'd like to
> discuss this on Thursday as well.

This sounds good to me. I will have to leave the call after 90mins at
the latest; I'm hoping that will be enough?

Should we invite Rutger Vos (the author of NeXML) for this topic? I'm
not sure we'd still reach him in time (he's presumably on West coast
time).

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:- hlapp at duke dot edu :