[Phylobase-devl] I am on hopefully the right track in manipulating "trees" using R.

Sang Chul Choi Choi at Biology.Rutgers.Edu
Mon Apr 7 02:16:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

I think that mutation events on branch may be tree information
additional to branch length. I am wondering whether adding mutation
events directly to phylo4 class or indirectly subclassing phylo4 class
is better. Since I have been skimming through phylobase code for a
day, I am not sure which way is good one for me. I will appreciate any
input.

Thank you,

Sang Chul