[Orchestra-users] R CMD CHECK

Bernd Bischl bernd_bischl at gmx.net
Mon Aug 17 12:09:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

on my Windows machine I am noticing the following:

- we are missing svMisc on CRAN (we only have .48 there not .52). Not
that big a problem as one can install from R-Forge.

- I _still_ have problems with the annoying makvars stuff  (formatting
of the file ?). If I go the the src dir manually and invoke ant it
works, but R CMD check produces this in the install.out:

* Installing *source* package 'orchestra' ...
** libs
  erzuege DLL
ant
make: *** [mylibs] Error 5
  ... fertig
Fehler: compilation failed für Paket 'orchestra'
* Removing 'D:/sync/projekte/orchestra/pkg/orchestra.Rcheck/orchestra'

Bernd