[NMF-user] matrix size limit?

Thomas Tibbitts Thomas.Tibbitts at infi.com
Mon May 19 18:37:26 CEST 2014

NMF-users,

I can run NMF with a matrix of 1646 rows x 100 columns without error.

However when I combine data sets into a larger matrix of 3495 rows x 100 columns I keep getting the error:
Error:  NMF::nmf  - Input matrix x contains at least one null or NA-filled row.

There are no nulls or NA-filled rows in the larger matrix, I wrote it out to disk to make sure.

So I 'm thinking I hit an matrix size limitation.
How can I fix this problem?

Thank you.
Tom
This message and any attachments may contain confidential information and/or privileged material. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete this message and any attachments immediately. Thank you.