[Nmf-user] [ANN] NMF version 0.9 pre-release - install error

Renaud renaud at cbio.uct.ac.za
Sun Nov 11 20:26:29 CET 2012

I never built any package on Mac but you should be able to build the
package via the following command, if R development environment is
installed, which should be the case for Mac OS X:

# create local library
mkdir build_lib
# build package
R CMD INSTALL -l build_lib --build NMF_0.9.tar.gz
# possibly use flag --no-vignettes if the step "creating/re-building
vignettes" seems to take too long.

See
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-exts.html#Building-binary-packages

Renaud