[Mediation-information] Handling missing data

dustin tingley dtingley at gov.harvard.edu
Wed May 28 20:53:02 CEST 2014

Thanks Isaac,
We do not have plans for this in short term, but it is good to know about
the bmem package. That may help as we role this feature out in the future.
I agree this would be nice to have.
thanks,
Dustin

Dustin Tingley
Paul Sack Associate Professor of Political Economy
Government Department
Harvard University
http://scholar.harvard.edu/dtingley

Director, Undergraduate Research Scholars, Institute of Quantitative Social
Science
Director, Program on Experience Based Learning in the Social Sciences
http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/peblss/
Contribute to ABLConnect
http://ablconnect.harvard.edu/
Contribute to the Research Reservoir: