[Mediation-information] Mediation in R

Kosuke Imai kimai at Princeton.EDU
Thu Oct 24 05:34:07 CEST 2013

Unfortunately, no.  However, you can follow our algorithm if you are able to program it.

Best,
Kosuke

Kosuke Imai               Office: Corwin Hall 036
Professor                 Phone: 609-258-6601
Department of Politics    Fax: 609-258-1110
Princeton University      Email: kimai at Princeton.Edu<mailto:kimai at Princeton.Edu>
Princeton, NJ 08544-1012  http://imai.princeton.edu<http://imai.princeton.edu/>