[Mediation-information] Appropriate use of package "mediation"

dustin tingley dtingley at gov.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 15 14:12:48 CEST 2011

Tormod-
I was referencing a point about the difference between a 0 to 1 change vs. a
3 to 4 change. This point is a basic one that applies any time you are using
probit etc. due to the functional form. I was not talking about comparing a
0 to 1 vs. 0 to 4 change. Hope this helps.

Have you read our papers on the topic? I think that would be helpful for you
it sounds like.

Best of luck with your project.

best,
Dustin