[Mediation-information] question on mediation sensitivity analysis

Kosuke Imai kimai at Princeton.Edu
Tue Nov 15 16:35:40 CET 2011

Dear Kristina,

  Thanks for your email.  Unfortunately, right now, the mediation software does not incorporate the ordinal mediator for the sensitivity analysis.   This is on the to-do list but we have to figure out the exact details first.  For now, you might want to run the least squares for the first stage as an approximate sensitivity analysis.

Best,
Kosuke

Department of Politics
Princeton University