[R list package] R code for "treat"

Cristina Cametti cristinacametti at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 24 09:40:46 CET 2017

Dear all,

I apologize in advanced for my silly question. I am a student and I am trying to conduct an item count technique analysis but I have one problem with the r code.
I am using the ictreg function, but I am not able to create the multi-valued variable “treat” where zero represents the control condition.
Can someone suggests the r code to compute this variable? I tried to search everywhere but I didn’t find anything conclusive. Maybe it is easier than I immagine, but I am blocked.
Thank you very and I am sorry again for this very silly question.
Kind Regards,

Cristina C.

Cristina Cametti