[hyperSpec-help] how to plot excitation emission matrices?

Claudia Beleites claudia.beleites at ipht-jena.de
Fri May 4 13:24:40 CEST 2012

Florencio,

> Is there any way for plotting the excitatiton emission matrices from one hyperspec object?
Have a look at

plot (spectra, "mat")
and
plotmat (spectra)
respectively.

Also, the plotting vignette has a section about this, and the laser
vignette shows how to produce 3d plots of the spectra matrix.

I just uploaded a new development version of hyperSpec to r-forge, which
will give you a faster (base graphics) version of plotmat.

The .tar.gz and vignettes should be available at
hyperSpec.r-forge.r-project.org within an hour or so. For the nightly
build you'll have to wait a few days.

Best,

Claudia

--