[Gsoc-dowd] Entering "pencils-down"

Peter Carl peter at braverock.com
Mon Aug 17 15:13:24 CEST 2015

Dinesh,

Looks like you've hit your target - I count 147 functions committed
against 147 functions in your plan.

Check looks good - I see one warning that might mean you forgot to check
in an Rd file:
* checking Rd \usage sections ... WARNING
Undocumented arguments in documentation object 'NormalESHotspots'
   'skew' 'kurtosis'

With a clean check in hand, a full set of functionality and a few days
in 'pencils-down' mode, how do you want to wrap up?  Let me suggest that
you submit this to CRAN for broader distribution, and write up some
notes for what you would like to do from here...  Any other thoughts?

pcc