[GenABEL-dev] Error wil testing ProbABEL 0.4.2

Jean Mao maoj at mail.nih.gov
Fri Feb 28 19:51:15 CET 2014

Hi,

Thank you very much for providing this software to scientific community.
We have installed it in our cluster for NIH scientists.

Recently, while trying to update to 0.4.2 version, I ran into error
message when testing the installation. Attached is the log file. Any
help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Jean Mao
Helix Staff
CIT, NIH