[GenABEL-dev] Patch bug [#1322] polygenic would not run with a covariate which is non-informative

Yurii Aulchenko yurii.aulchenko at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:26:26 CEST 2011

Hi Nicola,

I suggest you re-send this e-mail with different subject.

I can imagine that many people (like myself) use mail clients which
sort mails by subject, and I can also imagine that people are not
reading the ones collecting under the subject they have no interest
in...

This is a bit spammy behavior, but blame it on me.

Yurii