[GenABEL-dev] new topic for Journal Club

Yurii Aulchenko yurii.aulchenko at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:10:29 CEST 2011

At www.genabel.org when you enter there is news window at the bottom
together with news feed. There is now one 'news' topic there, quite
outdated.

You can present the Journal Club there in more details than anywhere
else - can go for a paragraph or even two if you wish. Elsewhere it
should be shorter; say, 5-7 lines for forum news and really 1-2 liner
for GenABEL on-load message - but we can put the link to
www.genabel.org news article for these interested in details :)

Best wishes,
Yurii

--