[GenABEL-dev] Adding 'tags' directories to the SVN repo

Yurii Aulchenko yurii.aulchenko at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:50:02 CEST 2011

Just had discussed this in person with Lennart.

Probably the most straightforward solution is to add 'tags' directory
at the same level where 'pkg' and 'www' are. Inside, we will have
directories like

GenABEL
ProbABEL
MetABEL
etc.

Within these, we can put our tags, named after version.

If someone sees a better solution, please reply, otherwise we will
proceed with this idea (I plan to submit GenABEL 1.6-7 within next few
days, as it addresses one important bug fix).

Yurii