[GenABEL-dev] UseR-2011

Yurii Aulchenko yurii.aulchenko at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:45:06 CEST 2011

Dear All,

Does someone plan to go to UseR conference in Warwick, UK
(http://www.warwick.ac.uk/statsdept/user-2011/)?

"The deadline for regular talks and posters has passed and abstracts
will no longer be accepted for inclusion in the main program. However,
contributions are welcome for both Lightning talks and Late-Breaking
Posters until 24th June 23:59 British Summer Time."

Do we want to advertise GenABEL project at that forum? Personally, I
am a bit reluctant to go there as I would have preferred a regular
poster/talk, but this of cause would mean next year.

best wishes,
Yurii