[datatable-help] entering a matrix from a spreadsheet into r

brettknoss brettknoss at protonmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:36:54 CET 2018

I created a matrix in LibreCalc, and saved it as a .cvs and .xlsx document.
When I enter these tables, using the read command (read.cvs read.xlsx).  But
when I print out these matrices, the .cvs has the columns properly labled,
with the rows labled as number, and my names under the column X_1.  With the
.xlsx document, everything is labled correctly, but there is a row in grey.
lables?

I'd also like help turning my matrix into a social network, by definig
vectors and matrix argument.

--
Sent from: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/datatable-help-f2315188.html