[datatable-help] problems with a new R installation

Saar tosaar at outlook.com
Wed Mar 7 07:55:50 CET 2018

HiI hope this is the right place, I have recently installed R and it seems
that anything that has to do with packages does not seem to work for me. i'm
getting an error massage whenever I'm trying to do something that has to do
with Internet servers, this more or less the massage:starting httpd help
server ...Error in startDynamicHelp(TRUE) : internet routines cannot be
loadedIn addition: Warning message:In startDynamicHelp(TRUE) :  unable to
load shared object 'D:/PROGRA~1/R/R-34~1.3/modules/i386/internet.dll':
LoadLibrary failure:  The specified procedure could not be found.this does
not allow me to install any packages and use R effectivelyso if anyone has
an idea how to resolve this or where is the right place to address this to,
sharing this knowledge with me will be thanked and appreciated:-)Saar

--
Sent from: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/datatable-help-f2315188.html