[datatable-help] Need your help about the Script in R for Regression Kriging for 2 auxiliary variables?

tunghuaf phamgiatung at huaf.edu.vn
Sat Apr 7 13:41:58 CEST 2018

Hello everyone,
I am new one try to study about Regression Kriging in R.
I need your help about an R script for Regression Kriging in R.
I need to interpolate the SOC (Soil Organic Carbon) from 155 points using 2
environmental variables, include Elevation value (DEM raster, I converted to
ASCII format and NDVI value (raster, converted to ASCII format).
I want to make a formula as SOC = coefficient*E + coefficient*NDVI +
intercept.
I would like to know:
- Among of auxiliary variables, which variable effect to SOC concentration
is most?
- How can I implement the Regression Kriging for this task in R? Could you
please show me a detailed script for R for this case?
Thank in Advance.

--
Sent from: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/datatable-help-f2315188.html