[datatable-help] My filter is not working

Frank Erickson by.hook.or at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 21:24:37 CEST 2017

This mailing list is about questions related to the data.table package. You
might want to try https://community.rstudio.com/ instead.

I'm not sure why your code doesn't work, but another approach would be
something like

DF %>% group_by(g) %>% summarise(count = sum(x != "yes"))

If this works, it's because TRUE/FALSE is treated as 1/0 when summed. You
might also want to look at the dplyr functions ?tally and ?count.