[datatable-help] Dunnet t3 test

Danilo83 danilo.malara83 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 02:03:01 CEST 2016

Hi all,

i have some data where i want to copare controls against my treatment. They
are not normal and not having the same variance.
I was able to run a Dunnett T3 test using the package DTK in R.
however i get result as Diff	Lower CI	Upper CI. The plot is quite cleare
with red plot (statistical defference) and bleck plots (non statistically
difference).

I have 2 questions and hope some one of you can help me on this.
1) i need to report that control X vs treatment a is statistically different
or not, not having a p-value or f-value how i can report it?
2) the plot using DTK.plot(DTK.result) function give me a plot with y labels
perpendicular to the yaxis. how i can put the label perpendicular? i tried
with las-2 but this package seems not having this function.

Sorry for the stupid questions but i'm a new user of R.

Thanks in advance

Danilo