[datatable-help] Table function deletes non NA values in R

phdmonster emillfilipov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:34:31 CEST 2016

This here bugger worked perfectly until i changed the data set:

    for (k in m) {
    mos_sub <- subset(work_table_ansfreq, !is.na(work_table_ansfreq[,r]) &
work_table_ansfreq$MOS_GROUP==k & !is.na(work_table_ansfreq$MOS_GROUP))
    freq_mos<- table(mos_sub[,r])
    qa[,k] <- freq_mos
    }
For some reason it removes both NA values (which is normal) and one column
that actually has values. I will demonstrate. Output of the above code is:

    I provide care for someone who suffers from
Not applicable                        Prefer not to answer
                                          4
631                                          14
       Someone in my household suffers from
                                          1
And when i include **exclude = NULL** in the table brackets i get this:

    I provide care for someone who suffers from
I suffer from                              Not applicable
                                             22
6                                        5258
                           Prefer not to answer        Someone in my
household suffers from                                        <NA>
                                             94
13                                           0

How do i fix this? Meaning how do i exclude only the NA which should be the
only one excluded from the table anyway.
Thanks!