[datatable-help] How to use FLEXSURV or RSTPM2 with relative survival?

karl69 carlos.falcao.correia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 22:30:11 CEST 2016

Hi, allI worked with RELSURV package without great problems, but intending to
use flexible parametric models in relative survival, I found FLEXSURV and
RSTPM2 packages.With relsurv I use ratetables originated by lifetables data,
but after reading flexsurv and rstpm2 packages I can't find out how to
incorporate data from lifetables on these  2 packages because I didn't find
nothing similar to relsurv ratetables.Did someone used those packages with
relative survival data? Can someone help me on how to do that?Thanks,Carlos
Falcao