[datatable-help] How to export coefficients of the quantile regression analysis for the panel data from R to a spreadsheet?

demet dmtcimen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:29:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am new to R and I guess my question is pretty easy to solve but a lot of
searching did not help me.

I am running a quantile regression for panel data (RQPD). I am using
coef(rqpd) so it only gives me the coefficients which I want to export to a
file.

Would be great If you could help me. I am searching the web for a few hours
now and was not successful.

I tried library(broom) and wasn't successful.

Thanks!