[datatable-help] Conditioning and excluding rows in a table

LANNA joaomlanna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:22:51 CET 2015

I have a table with 600.000 rows and I want to exclude some rows before to
make a graphic.

R script:

rb<-jabot.dwco_rb
# "jabot.dwco_rb" is the CSV dataset

states<-table(rb$stateProvince)
# "stateProvince" is a column on the dataset

br_states<-states(rb$stateProvince[rb$countryCode=='BR'])
# "countryCode" is a column on the dataset

At this point I'm making something wrong, because the rows with
"countryCode" != of zero are not being excluded. Its still on the table, but
without values of ocurrende.

How can I exclude this rows to make a graph just with selected rows?

Thanks

<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4705044/Rplot.png>